Fasand

Alfred Forum recent posts

This is a workflow for fetching the latest topics on this forum category (i.e. "Share your Workflows").

After typing the keyword, a list of the latest topics will be shown and after clicking on one, the workflow will take you to the url of the post.

Links:

http://limelinx.com/9moq

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xap44zjjojwid0u/Alfred%20Forum.alfredworkflow

Usage: alff

Note: If none of the links works, please tell me, I will reupload it.

Edited by Fasand

Hi again,

Would it be also possible to share the script (alfredforum.php) you're using on your remote server (removing your credentials of course)?

I would like to do same kind of things as your workflow for a forum that needs login authentication but I don't know where to start.

Cheers

Hi again,

Would it be also possible to share the script (alfredforum.php) you're using on your remote server (removing your credentials of course)?

I would like to do same kind of things as your workflow for a forum that needs login authentication but I don't know where to start.

Cheers

Here you go again: http://d.pr/f/Xyxn :)

I just deleted the credentials, other than that everything else is same as what the Alff uses.

Just a little warning, the code is in a pretty bad state, so for making it work in all directions, it will probably need a lot of changes. (I am a lazy and lousy coder  :rolleyes:)

Sorry for that, the forum has changed the layout a little bit and ALFF was not being able to deal with "Pinned".

It should all work fine right now and as the forum is now free to look at without an account, I will probably repost this workflow with the code internally.

Thanks!  Works great now :)

FYI: I have just (about a minute ago :D) posted the updated version with the code locally.

Please update the workflow with the link provided in the top post as I will probably take the remote code down in a week or so.

Enjoy!

The link in the original post is still dead. The next link just brings up the php script. But I can not use that script directly because it relies on another script for running.

I really hope it works now. I used Droplr and it worked when I created the link, probably just has a short lifetime.

Sorry for the inconvenience.