Alfred and Let.ter email app.. not apply correct format for email

I am using a Mac running 10.9.x, also using Alfred V2. with powerpack.. 

Question: When I use Alfred to send an email  for example.. "email somecontact

Alfred will bring up the default email client on my Mac, which is "Let.ter"  http://theletterapp.com/

but when Alfred fills in the email it will not apply the right formatting to the email address.. 

for example.. The correct email address is:   myname@gmail.com

Alfred when entering it into "Let.ter" will write it like this: myname%40gmail.com

all emails have this '%40" in them in place of the "@" sign..

the email in my address book is formatted correctly.. and when using alfred with a different default email click, like mailmate or unibox, it works perfect.. so this is something to do with Let.ter and Alfred.. 

the support for Let.ter  is of no help with this problem, can someone else help me.. ? 

thanks

I am using a Mac running 10.9.x, also using Alfred V2. with powerpack.. 

Question: When I use Alfred to send an email  for example.. "email somecontact

Alfred will bring up the default email client on my Mac, which is "Let.ter"  http://theletterapp.com/

but when Alfred fills in the email it will not apply the right formatting to the email address.. 

for example.. The correct email address is:   myname@gmail.com

Alfred when entering it into "Let.ter" will write it like this: myname%40gmail.com

all emails have this '%40" in them in place of the "@" sign..

the email in my address book is formatted correctly.. and when using alfred with a different default email click, like mailmate or unibox, it works perfect.. so this is something to do with Let.ter and Alfred.. 

the support for Let.ter  is of no help with this problem, can someone else help me.. ? 

thanks

The issue would be that Alfred is passing the email passed from Alfred is character encoded (which it should be) to ensure weird characters passed it. Alfred performs the equivalent of running "open mailto:<email address>" at the command line. All other mail clients character decode the email address they are passed. Let.ter isn't doing that, that's the problem.