Sign in to follow this  
untidey

'Open with' matching doesn't adhere to selected setting [Fixed 2.0.3 b184]

I have app matching set to 'Fuzzy capital letters' and fuzzy search works when searching for AppCleaner from the main dialog:

Screen%20Shot%202013-01-21%20at%2010.50.

But if I select an app (A Better Finder Rename) and select "Open With..." from the file actions dialog, fuzzy search doesn't work there:

Screen%20Shot%202013-01-21%20at%2010.51.

I have to type 'app' (or 'clea' even) to find AppCleaner. In Alfred v1, fuzzy search was available on this dialog.

Screen%20Shot%202013-01-21%20at%2010.51.

I would expect the Open With dialog to also adhere to the matching style set in the advanced settings tab.

Just wanted to up-vote this one if possible. "s2" will launch Sublime Text 2, but won't match it in the Open With menu. As a LaunchBar convert, I'm hitting this a lot.

Just wanted to up-vote this one if possible. "s2" will launch Sublime Text 2, but won't match it in the Open With menu. As a LaunchBar convert, I'm hitting this a lot.

Once you see [Accepted] in the title, it's been moved into my bug tracker so no need to 'up-vote' a bug.

The code for this has already been fixed for 2.0.3.

I have app matching set to 'Fuzzy capital letters' and fuzzy search works when searching for AppCleaner from the main dialog:

I would expect the Open With dialog to also adhere to the matching style set in the advanced settings tab.

Alfred 2.0.3 b184 is now in pre-release from the in-app auto-updater, including a fix for this, so please update to test :)

Sign in to follow this