Excalibur

Option to hide icons in results

Hello,

I am just discovering all possibilities of Alfred but one thing I would really like seems to be missing: an option to hide the icons from the search results. What I am talking about are the icons in the "magnifying glass" in the picture below. I am sure that many people would find this an unuseful feature but it seems like a simple feature that I (and maybe others) would very much enjoy..

Screenshot%202014-01-04%2015.28.44mod.pn

I personally would not use this.  BUT, I can totally see how this would be useful for those who want things slimmed down visually.  I totally agree and +1 this suggested option for Alfred2!

+1

The icon is similar to the subtext: it provides extra information, complementing the result's main text. For this reason, I think icons should be optional.

I personally use subtitles and wouldn't turn icons off, but it should be an available choice.

hi guys, sorry to bring this topic from the dead but I was wondering if anything happened to this feature? I would love to see this implemented or a way to do it myself. I like a more unified and simple design and having so many different icons is just not doing it for me.