1Password Opens 2 tabs for a login

Hi,

I'm using the standard power pack option to open a login from my 1password DB. So the shortcut is for example:

"1p gmx" to open my mail website.

But when I execute this command, the website with the login opens twice. When I open it through the 1password extension, it only opens once.

Furthermore, the first tab uses my last open tab, so i loose one open tab.

Is this a bug or can it be configured somewhere?

Hi,

I'm using the standard power pack option to open a login from my 1password DB. So the shortcut is for example:

"1p gmx" to open my mail website.

But when I execute this command, the website with the login opens twice. When I open it through the 1password extension, it only opens once.

Furthermore, the first tab uses my last open tab, so i loose one open tab.

Is this a bug or can it be configured somewhere?

This sounds like a long running Google Chrome bug... are you using Google Chrome?

If so, clicking any link in any app when Chrome is completely quit will open two tabs. If Google Chrome is running (even with all windows shut), then only a single tab will correctly open.

Cheers,

Andrew

No, I don't use chrome as a standard browser (but it is installed).The 1Password bookmarks will open in Firefox.

The same may apply to Firefox... Alfred is simply passing a link to OS X to open, in this case using 1Password 1 click bookmarks, but it could be any URL.

If you have Firefox open, does it work as expected?

I can watch 2 behaviors:

1. Firefox closed (or Firefox is running, but no window is open):

- the 1p bookmark will open, but sometimes the password is not typed in and I have to use the 1Password extension to log in

2. Firefox is open and showing at least 1 window:

- the 1p bookmark opens in the last opened tab and a new tab

I can watch 2 behaviors:

1. Firefox closed (or Firefox is running, but no window is open):

- the 1p bookmark will open, but sometimes the password is not typed in and I have to use the 1Password extension to log in

2. Firefox is open and showing at least 1 window:

- the 1p bookmark opens in the last opened tab and a new tab

It looks like 1Password are aware of the 1 Click bookmark issues (which Alfred uses) in Firefox:

http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/16676/1click-logins-not-working-in-firefox-for-mac-os-x-after-upgrading-to-1password-4