CarlosNZ

Hotkey-triggered Script Filter problem [Noted]

Hi, sorry for the dupe - I did add this comment to the end of the thread for the earlier bug, but I wasn't sure if anyone ever reads the follow-ups to closed bugs.

Just to let you know, that when you have a script filter with "no argument", and you fire it up with a hotkey, you still get the large text input box, suggesting to the user that they should enter something.

screenshot20130127at124.png

In this example (not released yet, just a working version), no argument is accepted. I just want the user to action one of the items in the list. However, the giant blinking cursor and text field would suggest otherwise. Maybe it should just display the "Placeholder Title" and "Subtext" instead?

Thanks Carlos. By making workflows so flexible, there's inherently a bit more room for things like this to occur. I've marked this as noted and have put a ticket in to investigate at a later date. :)

Yup, it's gotta be hard to try and think through every possibility in such a complex program, especially when dealing with user workflows which could be anything!

I'll come up with a workaround (such as making the universe implode when the user types in the forbidden text field) in the meantime. Cheers.