Screenshots 1.1: capture, save to Dropbox, get Link and manage files and past links

15 hours ago, magrolino said:

Dropbox killed the public link feature on March 15th, I fear that this workflow might not work again since the images are embedded in a webpage and there is no direct link to the image anymore. I wish somebody will prove me wrong..

Announcement: https://www.dropbox.com/help/16

Oh man, sad day! What's the best next way of doing this? Maybe some sort of workflow that updates to imgur or something?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2016 at 11:44 AM, Carlos-Sz said:

Here is a new workflow version that I'm still testing. If you'd like to try it download it here.

Note that you have to configure the workflow in Alfred Preferences as seen below:

settings.png

Thanks Dropbox. Not only are the images gone but all links are dead. Any way to download v2.0?

(Or any way to make jpg the default in 1.0?)

• 1 month later...

This workflow doesn't work in Alfred 3 because of hard-coded Alfred 2 paths in the q_workflow.script file. I've updated those for the new paths, but now I'm getting another script error:  

[2017-05-31 11:39:34][ERROR: action.script] 0:98: execution error: Alfred 3 got an error: "? " doesn’t understand the “«event alf2Sear»” message. (-1708)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 19/02/2018 at 11:54 PM, Carlos-Sz said:

Screenshot 2.0: Download Now

Is this updated workflow supposed to work with the *newer" dropbox versions? It seems not to work on my side :/ 

The description says "Note that you can set any folder, like "/Users/MY NAME/Pictures/", but the URL or shortened URL will not work." - so I guess this wont work anymore? What is this update about? Can't find any changelog unfortunately.

@Carlos-Sz could you shed some light onto this, please? :)

Edited by magrolino
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...