Certain artists doesn't show up at itunes mini player

Thermidore

I'm using Alfred v2 (227) with powerpack and certain artists don't show up at itunes mini player, even when the song of said artist is playing as is shown in the first attached screenshot. Also, it seems that the problem happens not because the name of the artist is in Russian, as in the second and third attached screenshot you can see that the second Russian artist tracks are accessible. Please, look into the issue and fix it as soon as you can.

WE5VJus.pngENdGeWh.pngEB5f85A.png

Edited by Thermidore

I'm using Alfred v2 (227) with powerpack and certain artists don't show up at itunes mini player, even when the song of said artist is playing as is shown in the first attached screenshot. Also, it seems that the problem happens not because the name of the artist is in Russian, as in the second and third attached screenshot you can see that the second Russian artist tracks are accessible. Please, look into the issue and fix it as soon as you can.

Hi Thermidore,

As far as I can see, these results should work for the artist name in question so could you please go to Alfred's preferences > iTunes > Advanced and manually re-find your iTunes library? Once you've done this, reindex your music library by popping up Alfred's iTunes Mini Player and pressing Cmd + R. Once reindexed, see whether the results are found correctly.

My Russian is non-existent, but could the characters in the name be similar but non-identical?

Cheers,

Vero

• 4 months later...