[Request] Mount/Unmount drive notification

I know there's a built-in Eject feature in Alfred. 

Wondering if there's a way to monitor system mounting behaviour and post notification? 

For example,  when a thumb drive is attached, Alfred then displays a notification right away, more like what HardwareGrowler does.

If it can be achieved, how about make it a built-in feature along with the existing eject feature under Alfred's system option.

There is "Mountain", but not free.  I would think that such a workflow for Alfred would have to monitor the /Volumes directory constantly to see changes, and this might not be desired behaviour.

I too would like Mount/Unmount behaviour added to Alfred, this IS a different and NEEDED command for those of us with externals under desks that are always on and connected.

There is "Mountain", but not free.  I would think that such a workflow for Alfred would have to monitor the /Volumes directory constantly to see changes, and this might not be desired behaviour.

I too would like Mount/Unmount behaviour added to Alfred, this IS a different and NEEDED command for those of us with externals under desks that are always on and connected.

I see. Thanks for pointing out the undesired issue. 

That Mountain app is exactly what I want.