Okay so basically I'm trying to make a workflow that helps people quickly reference the alfred workflow directories super easily.  I made one partially already but now I'm trying to go a little further.

I guess I'm extending the Manage Alfred Extension.  What I am trying to accomplish is instead of hitting function to toggle a workflow on or off, I want to simply open the data directory in finder.

Is there an easier way to grab the individual data paths?  ie: {data} kind of like {query} but it would output the data directory instead of the project folder directory.

I posted this to stack overflow to try and get some help.  Thanks for any help you can give! :D

In the SO post you are asking how to read the string. You could make a parser or, since its a plist, you could just use the "defaults" command. So...

defaults read <path to info.plist> "bundleid"

That would read the bundleid in the plist.

In the SO post you are asking how to read the string. You could make a parser or, since its a plist, you could just use the "defaults" command. So...

Sorry for being such a nube.  Just trying to learn! :)

I figured it out! Thanks again!