Attach file to specific gmail account in Mailplane?

Hi.

It is possible to create a search directing it to a specific Mailplane gmail account, by creating a simple web search using Mailplanes internal url. But, can some one explain how I can create an Action that creates a new mail in a specific Mailplane account and attaches a selected fil?

I would like it to work like the default function for it in Alfred that attaches the selected document to the active account in Mailplane, except that i now would like the action to do it in another account that is open but not active.

Alternatively, can I get the code from the native actions somewhere to play around with?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

It is possible to create a search directing it to a specific Mailplane gmail account, by creating a simple web search using Mailplanes internal url. But, can some one explain how I can create an Action that creates a new mail in a specific Mailplane account and attaches a selected fil?

I would like it to work like the default function for it in Alfred that attaches the selected document to the active account in Mailplane, except that i now would like the action to do it in another account that is open but not active.

Alternatively, can I get the code from the native actions somewhere to play around with?

Thanks

Does anyone has a solution for this issue?

Thanks!

Are there any examples of what the custom url looks like that helps perform this action?

• 6 years later...