1Password icons are blank

Hi everyone,

When I use Alfred to log into a 1Password site, the icon associated with the URL is blank in Alfred. The functionality of using 1Password with Alfred is working great, but the missing icons are a little nagging.

I now this isn't a big issue, but I'm wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem or has found a solution.

I'm using Alfred 2.2 and 1Password 4.1.2. The "Enable integration with 3rd party apps" preference is selected in 1Password, and "Enable 1Password Bookmarks" and "Discover Automatically" preferences are selected in Alfred.

Thanks!

---
Ryan

Hi everyone,

When I use Alfred to log into a 1Password site, the icon associated with the URL is blank in Alfred. The functionality of using 1Password with Alfred is working great, but the missing icons are a little nagging.

I now this isn't a big issue, but I'm wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem or has found a solution.

I'm using Alfred 2.2 and 1Password 4.1.2. The "Enable integration with 3rd party apps" preference is selected in 1Password, and "Enable 1Password Bookmarks" and "Discover Automatically" preferences are selected in Alfred.

Thanks!

---
Ryan

You should just be seeing the 1Password icon (not the site specific icon).

Are you seeing the 1Password icon in Alfred's Features preferences?

Is 1Password named anything different to default or in a strange location?

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

No, the 1Password icon is also missing from Alfred's Features preferences. 

The 1Password application is stored in my Applications folder and is names "1Password". 

Thanks!

---
Ryan

If any resources are missing (e.g. this icon) you may have a corrupt install of Alfred as, if he can't find the icon from 1Password directly, he should fall back to an internal 1Password icon so you should never not see this icon.

It might be worth re-downloading Alfred from our website and, if you have any third-party unarchiver tools, don't use these to unarchive the download. You might also benefit from rebooting your Mac once this is done :)

Cheers,

Vero

Thanks, Andrew.

I've re-downloaded Alfred and the 1Password icon is still missing. Any additional suggestions?

---
Ryan

I'm not sure what to suggest - could you temporarily create a new user on your Mac, switch to that user, activate your Powerpack and see if you see the same behaviour there?

Cheers,

Andrew

When I create a temporary account the 1Password icon becomes visible. However, Alfred can not find the 1Password database when the "Discover Automatically" box is checked. I'm guessing this is because I store my 1Password database in iCloud.

Could this be causing the problem on my regular account?

---

Ryan