deanishe

AppScripts — List, search and run AppleScripts for the active application

No to both questions, I'm afraid.

(1) is beyond the scope of the workflow.

(2) Alfred already does that (but I prefer FastScripts).

Can't live without this workflow, but when I got a new MacBook I get the "alfred error in workflow permission denied er 13" message.  It still works on my other computer using the same Alfred preferences in Dropbox sync. Is this folder permission issue.  My Scripts folders seem to be both read/write permissible.  

5 minutes ago, johnyull said:

Is this folder permission issue.

No idea: you're not giving me anywhere near enough information to work with. Please follow the instructions in the Reporting Problems with Workflows sticky.

This has happened with a few Alfred Workflow, including my favorites, Appscripts, Menu items, Window Switcher etc.  Upon upgrading my new MacBook Pro and syncing Alfred with my old Mac via shared Alfred preference file in Dropbox , the old Mac continued running workflows just fine.  I solved the new problem simply by re-downloading this and other workflows.  So, it works fine right now.  This seems to be a larger question about the sync function.  For instance my new Mac, when searching brings up every possible item/element of all my Alfred workflows (Preference file in Dropbox) including every single (.jason, .py, , png etc.) where as my other computer does not.  I realize this does not relate to your workflow but there is clearly a dropbox sync issue, that lead me to believe mistakenly it was your workflow.  Sorry about that.   

This is a very useful workflow. However where do I find useful scripts for the apps? Are you guys all writing them by yourselves?

5 hours ago, gcao said:

Are you guys all writing them by yourselves?

Sometimes. Most of my own scripts are copied (or cobbled together from snippets) from forums/websites relating to the specific application.