Inputs Keyword

Keyword: R 

With space checked

With Argument required

When I typed "r", and I narrow down the search into the Subtext, it didn't work. All the workflows with Keyword "R" are shown.

I would have thought when Argument Required is selected, it would have helped narrowed down into the Title or Subtext.

With space checked

With Argument required

When I typed "r", and I narrow down the search into the Subtext, it didn't work. All the workflows with Keyword "R" are shown.

I would have thought when Argument Required is selected, it would have helped narrowed down into the Title or Subtext.

Add a space after your keyword "r" and only keywords that are set to "r" + space will show.

I'm moving this to workflow help & questions, so that you can share your workflow if you have any more questions.

With space checked

With Argument required

That's not how those options work. When you check "with space", that just means that Alfred will add a space when you hit TAB/RETURN on that keyword's result to expand the query.

"Argument required" means that hitting RETURN on the action without an argument will expand the query to the full keyword ("r " in this case) instead of running it.

If you want a super-short query that doesn't match loads of other stuff, your best bet is to use punctuation, e.g. ".r", "/r" etc.