Workflow with Creating Customer Web Search

Hello guys,

I'm new here and searched my request via Search Forum, but had no success. Thus, I'm going to create a new topic here and hope to hear any feedbak.

I want to automate "Custom Link" creation process. The current flow now:

Alt + "Space" (to call Alfred) -> Click on "settings" icon -> click on tab "Web Search" -> click on "Add Customer Search" -> fll the "Search URL" and other parameters.

Now, HOW to create the work flow that would do following:

Alt + "Space" (to call Alfred) -> paste the URL and type keyword -> Enter to save a customer URL.

???

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony.

Alt + "Space" (to call Alfred) -> paste the URL and type keyword -> Enter to save a customer URL.

Can you post a link to the workflow that you have so far?

Also, what do you mean "save" the customer URL? Where do you want to save it to?

Hello guys,

I'm new here and searched my request via Search Forum, but had no success. Thus, I'm going to create a new topic here and hope to hear any feedbak.

I want to automate "Custom Link" creation process. The current flow now:

Alt + "Space" (to call Alfred) -> Click on "settings" icon -> click on tab "Web Search" -> click on "Add Customer Search" -> fll the "Search URL" and other parameters.

???

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony.

Basically you're looking at editing some of Alfred's preferences to accomplish this. The file you are looking for would be:

Alfred.alfredpreferences/preferences/features/websearch/prefs.plist

Full path not included because I don't know where yours is. Default, its located in ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred 2/ but if you sync, it could be elsewhere. 

Seeing as how you'll be editing Alfred's preferences though, I wouldn't recommend doing this as you could potentially end up corrupting your preferences somewhere along the way and breaking things or losing your preferences. Do this at your own risk.