Alfred forgets how to find 'Mouse' although all other PrefPanes can be found

Hi,

i'm using OSX 10.9.2

i'm using Alfred v2 (243)

My Problem is that after some time Alfred can't find 'Mouse' any longer. I was able to fix the Problem by 'Rebuilding the OSX Metadata', a few weeks later Alfred again is unable to find 'Mouse'. Clearing the 'Application Cache' didn't help in any way.

The strange thing is that all other prefPanes can still be found 'Keyboard', 'Notifications' and so on...

Thanks,

Jonas

Hi,

i'm using OSX 10.9.2

i'm using Alfred v2 (243)

My Problem is that after some time Alfred can't find 'Mouse' any longer. I was able to fix the Problem by 'Rebuilding the OSX Metadata', a few weeks later Alfred again is unable to find 'Mouse'. Clearing the 'Application Cache' didn't help in any way.

The strange thing is that all other prefPanes can still be found 'Keyboard', 'Notifications' and so on...

Thanks,

Jonas

This will be an OS X metadata issue as Alfred is simply passing through the found items from OS X.

In 2.3 which will be released soon, preference panes have been moved into Alfred's file cache, so even if OS X's metadata breaks, Alfred will still find the preference panes. If you update to 2.3 pre-release (through Alfred's update prefs), then rebuild the metadata so that you can find mouse, things should be good from then on :)

Cheers,

Andrew

[moving to help sub-forum]