DeskDrawer (Keep the clutter off your Desktop!) [Updated to 1.5]

Hey guys, yeah sorry, this workflow hasn't actually been updated for Alfred 3.x I'm afraid, so apologies for any mis-functioning. I should probably make this clear in the release notes -- thanks for letting me know.

Personally, these days I just use a combination of Unclutter and Mohave's built-in Desktop stacks to achieve this functionality.

4 hours ago, CarlosNZ said:

Hey guys, yeah sorry, this workflow hasn't actually been updated for Alfred 3.x I'm afraid, so apologies for any mis-functioning. I should probably make this clear in the release notes -- thanks for letting me know.

Personally, these days I just use a combination of Unclutter and Mohave's built-in Desktop stacks to achieve this functionality.

The bug has nothing to do with Alfred's version. I reported it before Alfred 3 release four years ago.

Anyway I already created a simple workflow after my last post that I should release in a day or two.

Edited by xilopaint
  • 1 month later...
On 2/11/2019 at 7:22 PM, xilopaint said:

The bug has nothing to do with Alfred's version. I reported it before Alfred 3 release four years ago.

Anyway I already created a simple workflow after my last post that I should release in a day or two.

Did you get a chance to release this yet?

• 1 year later...

An update 

This workflow seems to be working with Alfred 4.1 on macOS Big Sur Public Beta. 

I combine it with Unclutter to quickly access my desktop file from the upper drawer folder and sync the DeskDrawer folder to another Mac, an iPhone and iPad via Resilio Sync.. No problem so far 👍