Carlos-Sz

Pinboard 1.5 for Alfred 3: Search, Add and Delete Bookmarks

I can no longer find active download links for this workflow...is it defunct? If so, suggestions for another workflow? I found a good one for searching, but it has no features for adding links.

Until the folder is shared, the workflow won't be available. The Dropbox Public folder is no longer automatically public. This is part of the Dropbox announcement:

As of March 15, 2017 the Public folder in your Dropbox account has been converted into a standard folder. By default this folder is private to your account. This transition will occur automatically.

Here's what you need to know:

• All of the files in your Public folder will remain safe, but public links to those files will stop working
  • If someone visits a link to a file in your Public folder, they'll see an error page
  • To see a list of your public links, visit the Public folder—any file in this folder will have previously had a public link associated with it
  • Dropbox can't convert existing public links into Dropbox shared links
  • If you'd like to re-share any of the files in your Public folder, please use a shared folder or shared link

14 hours ago, fncll said:

I can no longer find active download links for this workflow...is it defunct? If so, suggestions for another workflow? I found a good one for searching, but it has no features for adding links.

Download link updated

I can't seem to get this workflow to work correctly. I have added my API token and I am just trying to add a link. Looking at the debug window, I get the following message:

[2017-07-21 09:23:55][ERROR: action.script] 0:46: execution error: curl: (3) Illegal characters found in URL (3)

Thanks for your help.

2 hours ago, gonsie said:

just trying to add a link

2 hours ago, gonsie said:

Illegal characters found in URL (3)

It sounds like there's a problem with the link you're trying to add. What's the URL?

Is it possible to add support for the browser Vivaldi?

I wasn't able to decompile using osadecompile, so can't try to fix it myself

On 21/07/2017 at 1:29 PM, gonsie said:

I can't seem to get this workflow to work correctly. I have added my API token and I am just trying to add a link. Looking at the debug window, I get the following message:

[2017-07-21 09:23:55][ERROR: action.script] 0:46: execution error: curl: (3) Illegal characters found in URL (3)

Thanks for your help.

Please, double check your API token in Alfred Preferences. It seems to be causing the error.

On 15/02/2018 at 5:34 PM, Jimmbo said:

Just installed and configured the Pinboard API Token.

"pa" works, but "ps" always finds nothing.

Any suggestions?

There is a chance the workflow can not parse the bookmarks, e.g., and unexpected character.

Try to open Alfred Preferences, go to the workflow and turn on debug mode. Then use ps and copy the error shown in Alfred.

On 2/19/2018 at 5:39 PM, Carlos-Sz said:

There is a chance the workflow can not parse the bookmarks, e.g., and unexpected character.

Try to open Alfred Preferences, go to the workflow and turn on debug mode. Then use ps and copy the error shown in Alfred.

I just tried again, and neither pa nor ps works. I just get normal Alfred behavior, with no regard to Pinboard. I deleted workflow and reinstalled (including API), and same result. Phelp doesn't do anything, either. I quit Alfred and relaunched, too....no improvement.