Multiple search terms

I have a lot of files containing the word "outline". Every course I take has a course outline, and most of my assignments have an outline too. Because of this, searching outline in either Spotlight or Alfred is unproductive as the resulting list is very long. In Spotlight however I can simply add an additional search term to narrow my results, e.g.: cosc421 outline yields the course outline and the outline for the course assignment as the top two results. Parfait! But typing this into Alfred gives zero results, because there are no files with names containing all those words.

Is it possible to have Alfred apply multiple search terms? Are there any Workflows that offer this functionality? If no to both, has anyone heard of any plans to add such a feature?

I have a lot of files containing the word "outline". Every course I take has a course outline, and most of my assignments have an outline too. Because of this, searching outline in either Spotlight or Alfred is unproductive as the resulting list is very long. In Spotlight however I can simply add an additional search term to narrow my results, e.g.: cosc421 outline yields the course outline and the outline for the course assignment as the top two results. Parfait! But typing this into Alfred gives zero results, because there are no files with names containing all those words.

Is it possible to have Alfred apply multiple search terms? Are there any Workflows that offer this functionality? If no to both, has anyone heard of any plans to add such a feature?

By default, Alfred doesn't search content, so try the "in" keyword prefixing your "outline cosc421" search to tell Alfred to search content as well.

Alternatively, as a Powerpack user, you could create a file filter workflow for your course material. Join a "file filter" input to an "open file" action, and customise the file filter object to look for content you need within the folders you want, and it'll make searching the same folders frequently much easier.

If you'd like a hand creating that workflow, give me a bit more detail on whether you're searching titles, tags, content, etc and I'll help you out :)

Using the in keyword doesn't help, unfortunately, as the content of my files isn't relevant to the search - only the titles are.

Using a file filter isn't quite what I'm after either. I don't want to do this for just some particular group of folders, but for any folder I choose, in a more ad-hoc manner. The example I gave was just an illustration of a more general problem I'm having. It seems that Spotlight offers more flexibility in this situation, ironically.

Thank you for your help, it's greatly appreciated :)