1Password Icon not showing

Trying to get the 1password icons to show up in Alfred and running into issues. On the features tab I get this where the 1password icon should be.

http://note.io/1jfzXvT

Afred: 2.3 (264)

1Password: Version 4.4.1 (441008) Agile Web Store

I tried it with another account and the icons showed up so I spent some time deleting from

~/Library/Preferences
~/Library/Caches
~/Library/Application Support

But none of those fixed the issue.

I moved my Dropbox shared settings around, no effect.

I reinstalled Alfred & 1Password in case there was a permission's issue with no effect.

Pretty stuck now :(

Any ideas?

Trying to get the 1password icons to show up in Alfred and running into issues. On the features tab I get this where the 1password icon should be.

http://note.io/1jfzXvT

Afred: 2.3 (264)

1Password: Version 4.4.1 (441008) Agile Web Store

I tried it with another account and the icons showed up so I spent some time deleting from

~/Library/Preferences
~/Library/Caches
~/Library/Application Support

But none of those fixed the issue.

I moved my Dropbox shared settings around, no effect.

I reinstalled Alfred & 1Password in case there was a permission's issue with no effect.

Pretty stuck now :(

Any ideas?

Alfred doesn't cache this icon, he simply shows the icon provided by OS X, so there will be something preventing this from happening in OS X on your Mac.

If you select 1Pwd in Finder and use 'Get Info', does the icon show correctly there?

Cheers,

Andrew

[moving to help sub-forum]

Yes, I see the icon in finder http://note.io/1pBriJa.

I also checked permission on all the icns files:

-rw-r--r--@ 1 dhopkins  staff  1372150 Jun  4 10:09 ./Contents/Library/LoginItems/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword4-helper.app/Contents/Resources/app-icon-round.icns
-rw-r--r--@ 1 dhopkins  staff  1860545 Jun  4 10:09 ./Contents/Library/LoginItems/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword4-helper.app/Contents/Resources/app-icon.icns
-rw-r--r--@ 1 dhopkins  staff  1920765 Jun  4 10:09 ./Contents/Library/LoginItems/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword4-helper.app/Contents/Resources/beta-icon.icns
-rw-r--r--@ 1 dhopkins  staff  1873176 Jun  4 10:09 ./Contents/Library/LoginItems/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword4-helper.app/Contents/Resources/license-icon.icns
-rw-r--r--@ 1 dhopkins  staff  1372150 Jun  4 10:09 ./Contents/Resources/1Password Updater.app/Contents/Resources/app-icon-round.icns
-rw-r--r--@ 1 dhopkins  staff  1326990 Jun  4 10:09 ./Contents/Resources/1Password Updater.app/Contents/Resources/update-icon.icns
-rw-r--r--@ 1 dhopkins  staff  224563 Jun  4 10:09 ./Contents/Resources/agilekeychain.icns
-rw-r--r--@ 1 dhopkins  staff  1372150 Jun  4 10:09 ./Contents/Resources/app-icon-round.icns
-rw-r--r--@ 1 dhopkins  staff  1860545 Jun  4 10:09 ./Contents/Resources/app-icon.icns
-rw-r--r--@ 1 dhopkins  staff  1920765 Jun  4 10:09 ./Contents/Resources/beta-icon.icns
-rw-r--r--@ 1 dhopkins  staff  1873176 Jun  4 10:09 ./Contents/Resources/license-icon.icns
-rw-r--r--@ 1 dhopkins  staff  1496199 Jun  4 10:09 ./Contents/Resources/opvault.icns

No improvements: http://note.io/1pBxrVH

Could it be the MAS vs. AgileBits app?

Are there any deeper files I could check for existence? What path is Alfred looking for?

Alfred is doing an extremely simple API call for 'get icon for /Applications/1Password.app' or 'get icon for /Applications/1Password 4.app' using:

[[NSWorkspace sharedWorkspace] iconForFile:path];

He isn't looking at any deeper files within 1Password, just showing the icon OS X passes to him. The interesting thing is, OS X is actually passing a broken app icon which (as far as Alfred is concerned) is a valid icon, else Alfred would fall back to his own internal 1Password icon.

If you delete 1Password, then restart Alfred, does the correct icon show?