Any way to open 1password login in Chrome Incognito tab/window?

Hi,

I'm opening all my logins with 1password and Alfred, it works like a charm. Sometimes, I need to log in to a different Google account, as an example, but if I use 1password in a regular Chrome window, I can't, since there's already a user logged in. I always open an Incognito tab and enter the credentials manually. 

It would be awesome 1password and Alfredd working together to be able to accomplish this workflow. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hi,

I'm opening all my logins with 1password and Alfred, it works like a charm. Sometimes, I need to log in to a different Google account, as an example, but if I use 1password in a regular Chrome window, I can't, since there's already a user logged in. I always open an Incognito tab and enter the credentials manually. 

It would be awesome 1password and Alfredd working together to be able to accomplish this workflow. Any ideas? Thanks!

I could be wrong on this but.. I don't think this is possible. Just like most other url related items in Alfred, Alfred does nothing special to them. Alfred just passes it off to OS X to handle the url with whatever the default is. Now.. I say it isn't possible but I mean it isn't possible in the fashion that I think you are REALLY wanting it in. You can't really apply an action to the urls from the 1Password integrated results so, there are two alternatives. You COULD make a workflow that would manually parse the 1Password file and let you search it and then do whatever you want with the url that way. Personally, I wouldn't recommend it, but that's your call. The second option would be to, use Alfred to search for the item using the standard '1p' keyword and find the login item. Instead of pressing enter, Cmd+C that bad boy and copy the 1Password specific version of the url. With that in your clipboard, you could have a workflow that opens a new incognito window and sets the location to that url or whatever you want to with it. There are numerous options from there.

• 10 months later...

Hi MarceFX,

Have you got a solution for this?

:)

Hi,

Nope :-/ What I do is what David stated before:

The second option would be to, use Alfred to search for the item using the standard '1p' keyword and find the login item. Instead of pressing enter, Cmd+C that bad boy and copy the 1Password specific version of the url. With that in your clipboard, you could have a workflow that opens a new incognito window and sets the location to that url or whatever you want to with it. There are numerous options from there.