Nelson

Open clipboard in browser

Hotkey to open the clipboard in a browser. If it's a URL, open the URL directly. Otherwise, open as a Google search.

I bind this action to the F13 key, then use PCKeyboardHack to remap CapsLock to send F13 (keycode 105)

You can find it on Packal.

Thanks for the workflow. Works great! I wonder if you could help me. I want to adapt it to use Google phrase search instead. The Google phrase search URL is <https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq={query}&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=off>. I tried substituting this in your workflow, using either {query} or "$q" but couldn't get it to work. Any suggestions appreciated!

Hi Nelson, still using your workflow full four years now! If only the single quote character (') didn't break it! Do you know any way to fix that? Whenever there's a possessive in the phrase I want to look up, the workflow does not work. No biggie, anyway, and thanks!