Carlos-Sz

To Dropbox 3.0 (formerly Move to Dropbox) + URL to the clipboard

Amazing workflow, the best for Alfred I would say!

Unfortunately, it seems that it's not working anymore, I'm getting the same issues as Wolfie2804 since the new update of Alfred (2.1.1), could it be related?

Cheers!

Thanks for the very quick response!

I noticed, that when I select the file, shortcut Alfred and type "copydb" the option will only be displayed BEFORE finishing the text - I attached 2 Screenshots.. Also there is no path displayed like in your screenshot.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Amazing workflow, the best for Alfred I would say!

Unfortunately, it seems that it's not working anymore, I'm getting the same issues as Wolfie2804 since the new update of Alfred (2.1.1), could it be related?

Cheers!

It is working here with Alfred 2.1.1 but I’m using OS X Mavericks. Are you?

If not maybe it is a selection bug. Try to select a file in the Desktop. Make a test. Then try to deselect this file by clicking in an empty area of the Desktop, then select a file in Finder. Make another test.

Guest atomkraft

Dear Carlos-Sz,

Would it be possible for you to port this awesome workflow to work with copy.com? 

Thanks for sharing your work! Much appreciated.

It is working here with Alfred 2.1.1 but I’m using OS X Mavericks. Are you?

If not maybe it is a selection bug. Try to select a file in the Desktop. Make a test. Then try to deselect this file by clicking in an empty area of the Desktop, then select a file in Finder. Make another test.

Alfred 2.1.1 and OS X Mavericks for me as well!

I tried what you suggested but it didn't work, and I'm having the same issues with my hotkeys, they don't trigger anything anymore :/

Dear Carlos-Sz,

Would it be possible for you to port this awesome workflow to work with copy.com? 

Thanks for sharing your work! Much appreciated.

I agree. That would be great!

Alfred 2.1.1 and OS X Mavericks for me as well!

I tried what you suggested but it didn't work, and I'm having the same issues with my hotkeys, they don't trigger anything anymore :/

same here, tried multiple variations but couldn't get it to work..

I am stuck trying to find my Dropbox ID. Whenever I create a Public folder, it creates it, it notifies me I already have a public folder and then deleted it. The weird thing is that I don't have a public folder.

Any idea how to find out your Dropbox ID in another way than using the public folder and share a file?

Cheers!

Maybe you have to enable the public folder in your account: https://www.dropbox.com/help/16

I am stuck trying to find my Dropbox ID. Whenever I create a Public folder, it creates it, it notifies me I already have a public folder and then deleted it. The weird thing is that I don't have a public folder.

Any idea how to find out your Dropbox ID in another way than using the public folder and share a file?

Cheers!

Thanks for your reply Carlos-Sz, but when I enable the public folder, Dropbox immediately deletes is.

Right now I can’t access Dropbox help page. Maybe Dropbox is not 100% right now.

My suggestion it to try it later. If it does not work then try to contact Dropbox support.

The DropBox public folder is not longer supported by Dropbox. If you have one and it is empty, it gets deleted. I forgot which post on their site mentions this, but I read it not too long ago.

The DropBox public folder is not longer supported by Dropbox. If you have one and it is empty, it gets deleted. I forgot which post on their site mentions this, but I read it not too long ago.

You can still enable it: click here

You can still enable it: click here

If I enable it, it gets deleted immediately. Quite weird! There is a red error label on the top of the screen that says: The folder '/Public' is deleted.

Edit: It works if I manually create a Public folder in finder. 

Thanks for the posts guys!

Edited by jvdmeij