Empty Airmail Trash

I am a very, very new user of Alfred but wondering if it can help me with something I find really annoying. In Airmail I have to do four seperate “clicks" to empty the trash and return to the Inbox. (Click Trash>emty Trash>confirm empty>Inbox)

Are there any Airmail users out there? If so is there a way in which I can get Alfred to empty Airmail’s Trash? 

Thanks.

I am a very, very new user of Alfred but wondering if it can help me with something I find really annoying. In Airmail I have to do four seperate “clicks" to empty the trash and return to the Inbox. (Click Trash>emty Trash>confirm empty>Inbox)

Are there any Airmail users out there? If so is there a way in which I can get Alfred to empty Airmail’s Trash? 

Thanks.

Other Alfred users better versed in using Airmail may be able to help you further, but in short, what you need to know is whether Airmail offers the AppleScript necessary to perform that action.

Have a look at Airmail's knowledge base, and perhaps drop them an email to find out: https://airmail.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200155216-Knowledge-base

If you can get this piece of information, Alfred users will help you turn it into a workflow :)

Thanks Vero for this, I have done as you suggest and asked the question, but I am not hopeful! I remember some time ago asking if there was the facility to empty the trash with a keystroke as there is in Mail and the answer was “no” and not much hope of it happening in the future! We will see. 

Thanks Vero for this, I have done as you suggest and asked the question, but I am not hopeful! I remember some time ago asking if there was the facility to empty the trash with a keystroke as there is in Mail and the answer was “no” and not much hope of it happening in the future! We will see. 

A quick look at the AS dictionary for Airmail seems to indicate that this isn't currently possible. Airmail dev is constantly adding new functionality though. I wouldn't be surprised if they were open to adding it in the future.