Temporary Email — Generate disposable email inboxes

On 3/12/2021 at 5:28 AM, vitor said:

@Dvisic Glad it’s working! To clarify, do you see the notifications show up?

Hm...I've basically turned off all notifications as a focus/productivity technique. What would I need to allow notifications for in order to test that for you? Alfred? Safari?

>Dvis.

On 3/15/2021 at 9:53 AM, vitor said:

It’s a Notificator with the same icon as the Workflow.

image.png.0fada37766a273559aaac36b13479c63.png

It appears to be working. A notification appears in the slide out bit, if I enable notifications for it. And the safari window opens. Interestingly, if I click on the notification, it opens another tab, and what appears to be an error notification. Screenshots below:

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 6.53.08 PM.png

• 4 months later...

Updates.

• When generating the email, it will be pasted to the current input field in addition to being copied to the clipboard.
  • The email provider tab will open next to the current tab instead of at the end.
  • Removed teleosaurs.xyz.
  • Added guerrillamail.com.
  • Removed Firefox support. It truly is an inferior experience without AppleScript support.

To update, download the latest version (same URL) or wait a few days and it’ll prompt you to on next usage, since it uses OneUpdater.

• 4 months later...
  • vitor changed the title to Temporary Email — Generate disposable email inboxes
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Updated to 2023.3.

• Add support for Orion.
  • Add support for Arc.

Note that neither browser supports tab indexes, so the mail tabs have to be created at the end and it’s not possible to return to the tab you were in.

Edited by vitor
  • 7 months later...

Hi Vitor,

can you please post an older version that works with Alfred 4, for those of us living in the past?

It could be its own branch or version on GH. 

Thanks!

PS: Oh wow, this was released almost 2y ago for Alfred 5 only. Oh well, never mind, thanks anyway!

Edited by gr8
  • 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, gingerbeardman said:

Any plans to add support for Temp Mail? https://temp-mail.org/en/

temp-mail is quite good, but not automatable like the others where you can predictably create an email address and open a page for it. I looked into it quite a while ago and abandoned it. I’m willing to add it if someone finds a way (not with the RapidAPI thing, that doesn’t fit well and is a hassle).