Toggle visibility not working

I've created a workflow that opens several webpages and an excel spreadsheet. 

Ideally the workflow would end with the webpages in Safari active (to the front).

I've checked the 'toggle visibility' box on the config screen of the 'Launch Apps / Files' action which launches Excel.

But it doesn't work. It doesn't hide Excel like I assume it should.

When the workflow ends the spreadsheet is always hovering over the webpages.

A little help?

I've created a workflow that opens several webpages and an excel spreadsheet. 

Ideally the workflow would end with the webpages in Safari active (to the front).

The "Toggle Visibility" checkbox means that if you press the same hotkey again, the items in that list will be hidden. So if your hotkey is Cmd + Alt + G, when you press it the first time, it'll launch all items, and if you press it a second time, it'll hide them all.

It's likely that Excel shows up at the top because it's slower than Safari to launch and therefore is the last one to take front focus.

With a slightly more advanced workflow, you should be able to include a script that launches Excel, waits a tiny moment, then launches Safari. This should ensure that Safari comes to the forefront instead by loading last. Unfortunately, I'm no AppleScript expert so hopefully some more AppleScript-savvy users will be able to help you create this if it sounds like what you want :)

Thanks for you response.

I suspected Excel's load time was to blame but the wording in the config seemed to offer a solution. Especially as I only had one application in that action. 

I'm something of a novice with workflows, admittedly. Perhaps it may be worth updating the config dialog box or the help page (http://support.alfredapp.com/workflows:config:actions-launch-apps-files) to include your above response?

A little more clarity might help others trying to get to grips with this functionality.

In the meantime I'll look into 'delay' in applescript.

Thanks again.