Filter the contents of a folder

Is there any way to filter the contents of a folder? For instance, if I browse to a folder in Alfred, then I want to only show the files that END with the word "Test", then how would I do that?

Simply typing "Test" only shows files that BEGIN with that phrase.

Is there any way to filter the contents of a folder? For instance, if I browse to a folder in Alfred, then I want to only show the files that END with the word "Test", then how would I do that?

Simply typing "Test" only shows files that BEGIN with that phrase.

If you're using the file navigation system, you can either type "*test", which adds a wildcard for any text before the word, or if you know that you're looking for a word starting with "Test", just add a space before it instead.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, the wildcard has been really helpful.

For your second point, I'm not exactly sure what you mean? Could you give an example filename for when I would use your second method?

Thanks!

Vero is referring to the file search mode within Alfred. This is the same as typing "find test" in Alfred. The functionality is the same, its just a quicker/shorter method. To do this, just pop up Alfred, press the spacebar (you'll see Alfred place a ' at the front of the input field) then type your query.