GadgetComa

Preferences get reset on Yosemite public beta

I'm running Alfred 2.4 (274) on the public beta of Yosemite. Alfred runs fine except it seems to forget preference settings. At least, it intermittently forgets the hotkey and theme selection as those are the only preferences I've changed. It is hard to predict when it happens. Sometimes, it will happen after a reboot, but twice it happened while my Mac was up and running. I don't believe a specific Alfred action triggers this behavior.

I'm running Alfred 2.4 (274) on the public beta of Yosemite. Alfred runs fine except it seems to forget preference settings. At least, it intermittently forgets the hotkey and theme selection as those are the only preferences I've changed. It is hard to predict when it happens. Sometimes, it will happen after a reboot, but twice it happened while my Mac was up and running. I don't believe a specific Alfred action triggers this behavior.

Hi there,

If you grab the latest Alfred 2.4 beta from our blog, this issue has been addressed:

http://blog.alfredapp.com/2014/07/25/alfred-v2-4-yosemite-fixes-and-many-improvements/

Cheers,

Andrew

[moving to closed]