2.4 Hotkey Problem

Hi, I had set my hotkey to 'cmd' + space and it's worked well for me.  However, after updating to 2.4 the hotkey will not work ... and more worrying, is that I cannot set it again in preferences.  

In preferences I  can set it to almost any other key combination ... just not not any combination that uses the spacebar.

Any ideas?

Hi, I had set my hotkey to 'cmd' + space and it's worked well for me.  However, after updating to 2.4 the hotkey will not work ... and more worrying, is that I cannot set it again in preferences.  

In preferences I  can set it to almost any other key combination ... just not not any combination that uses the spacebar.

Any ideas?

The only reason Alfred will be unable to set a hotkey is because the hotkey is already in use elsewhere.  Take a look at this knowledge base entry for tips on where to look for hotkey clashes:

http://support.alfredapp.com/kb:cmd-space

Also, take a look at any workflows you've set up in case they're using the cmd + space hotkey, and check other hotkeys within Alfred's preferences (e.g. clipboard, iTunes mini player) in case you've set them to cmd + space by mistake :)