Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Following up a request re: my Case Converter workflow, I've put together a case converter focused on code.

 

It's hosted on Packal: Code Case

 

There is a single script filter codecase which converts the argument
 
e.g.
 
codecase.png.9abc0521d2c0925906f5d0c309ed3f7b.png
 
and copies it to the clipboard.
 
The example shows a space delimited argument, but it will also convert between any of the cases, e.g. Camel -> Pascal, so
 
codecase myGreatVariableName
 
will return
 
my_great_variable_name
 
etc.
 
The workflow also contains blank hotkeys for each of the conversions (set up to act on selected text and paste into the frontmost app). 
 
 
Revisions:
 
 
1.2.1 (2014-08-29):
- updated to use Alfred Workflow 1.8.6
1.2 (2014-08-29):
- added hotkeys
 
1.1 (2014-08-29):
- added Cobra Case (capitalized Snake Case) and separate words
- added uids so Alfred will sort results based on frequency of usage
Edited by dfay

Share this post


Link to post

Awesome! One more dfay workflow I will use 10x everyday  :)

 

Feature request :

If you could add a mix of the Camel case and the Pascal case (First letter of the word is a capital letter / space between words are replaced by an underscore --> My_Great_Variable_Name), I would be the happiest. (I name my files/folders using this case).

Share this post


Link to post

Glad you like it. I've added the case you requested and named it Cobra Case (an upright snake) since I couldn't find an "official" term for it.

Share this post


Link to post

Hmm it's working for me and I don't think I've ever changed anything directly - but there are a couple of workflow.old directories in there now.  

 

I think I must have updated it running fixum (https://github.com/deanishe/alfred-fixum) at one point.  Maybe try and see if that fixes it?

 

Just uploaded a 1.3 to Packal but it's not showing up....

Share this post


Link to post

This does not work on Alfred 3.

Tested: May 11, 2019

 

Error: Workflow incompatible. Please update to the latest version of Alfred.

 

Also, tried FIXUM, but still does not work.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Hmm I think I exported from the Alfred 4 beta....and I've deleted Alfred 3 and let Hazel work its magic on related files....might be tricky to get this back.

Edited by dfay

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...