Searching in Alfred and Opening in Chrome Fullscreen

I use fullscreen mode with Chrome, and whenever it is already opened and I search via Alfred the search opens in a new tab within Chrome. The problem is whenever Chrome isn't open. If I search via Alfred, then it opens up in a separate window from the one already opened in Chrome. Is there a workflow to make Chrome open all searches fullscreen?

I use fullscreen mode with Chrome, and whenever it is already opened and I search via Alfred the search opens in a new tab within Chrome. The problem is whenever Chrome isn't open. If I search via Alfred, then it opens up in a separate window from the one already opened in Chrome. Is there a workflow to make Chrome open all searches fullscreen?

I'm not aware of a workflow right off for doing doing this but I threw something together really quick.

Download

You will have to open Alfred's preferences, go to Default Results, then in the right side, click the button at the bottom to Setup Fallback results. In there, click the + and select the Workflow Trigger, and select Search in Chrome. Then drag it around to set its order in the fallback list. If you want it to be the default, put it at the top.

NOTICE:

This workflow, because of the way this has to be done, launches Chrome from the command line. It was done that way so I could use the --start-fullscreen command line switch. It wouldn't work after the first query so I also had to add the --new-window switch to it as well which means every new query opens a new window rather than a new tab. I looked for a sec but didn't notice a switch to make it open in a new tab. I think thats because of the fact that I'm supposedly opening a new instance of chrome with this so it isn't expecting there to be something already there to add a tab to.

​There may be something else better at doing this, I'm just not aware of it and a quick google search didn't turn anything up.