nemrod

How to search in contacts only ? in all fields ...

Hi !

I've looked through the forum and there's a lot about displaying contacts, but unfortunately I'm not sure it answers my question: I would like to search only in contacts but in any field of contact cards.

I specify in all my contacts their skills (I work with a lot of Freelancers).

Currently I use Alfred2 with contact and it works if I type 3 letters of a first or last name, but not if I type 'Motion' to find a motion designer whose name I can't recall. 

Can you help me, please :)

Hi !

I've looked through the forum and there's a lot about displaying contacts, but unfortunately I'm not sure it answers my question: I would like to search only in contacts but in any field of contact cards.

Here's a file filter workflow that will allow you to search all text content for Contacts:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5818788/Alfred/Contacts%20Filter%20for%20Text%20Content.alfredworkflow

It's a handy workflow I created for the same purpose. Prefix your search term with the keyword "co" to search in depth in your contacts :)