NUMBERS into WORD

Using a snippet or hotkey, is it possible to paste a Numbers spreadsheet into a Word document?

Basically, I have a simple rubric with simple calculations that I need for grading papers.  I have hundreds of papers to grade, so rather than having two files, it would save me hours to paste the spreadsheet into the bottom of the Word document.  

Any ideas?  Please rescue me if you have any ideas!

Using a snippet or hotkey, is it possible to paste a Numbers spreadsheet into a Word document?

Basically, I have a simple rubric with simple calculations that I need for grading papers.  I have hundreds of papers to grade, so rather than having two files, it would save me hours to paste the spreadsheet into the bottom of the Word document.  

Any ideas?  Please rescue me if you have any ideas!

As per the reply I gave to you by email, you may be able to use Alfred's workflows to paste the clipboard contents, all depending on the complexity of what you've copied to clipboard. Alfred's clipboard saves only the text data, so no formulas or formatting would be copied.

Take a look at the simple workflow I emailed you to paste the clipboard content to the frontmost app with a hotkey and see if it helps. If it doesn't, update this thread and fellow workflow creators can lend a hand :)

I'll move this to the Workflow help & questions section to ensure you get relevant responses.

Could you clarify the relationship between the files?

i.e. there is a separate unique spreadsheet for each Word document?

or there is a standard spreadsheet that gets inserted into each Word document?

or there is a single Word document describing the rubric into which you want to insert a spreadsheet as well?

If the calculations aren't complicated, as you suggest, this might be more easily done by using calculations within a table in Word, rather than trying to deal with moving from Numbers to Word.  Directions here are for Word for Windows but they are basically the same on the Mac:

http://www.brighthub.com/computing/windows-platform/articles/15649.aspx