Alfred on second monitor with Yosemite?

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering about Alfred and using it on my second monitor with Yosemite. Right now, it's only displaying on my primary display, but that's a problem as it's my smaller monitor and off to the side. I'm just trying to find a way to make Alfred pop up on my big monitor. It only started doing this when I updated (clean install) to Yosemite.

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering about Alfred and using it on my second monitor with Yosemite. Right now, it's only displaying on my primary display, but that's a problem as it's my smaller monitor and off to the side. I'm just trying to find a way to make Alfred pop up on my big monitor. It only started doing this when I updated (clean install) to Yosemite.

In Alfred's preferences, under Appearance > Options, you can choose from the dropdown on the right to show Alfred on your default screen, on your mouse screen or your active screen. Take your pick as to which option is most convenient for you :)

In Alfred's preferences, under Appearance > Options, you can choose from the dropdown on the right to show Alfred on your default screen, on your mouse screen or your active screen. Take your pick as to which option is most convenient for you :)

Perfect! Thank you. It works wonderfully. I knew there was something I was missing. :)