iCloud Drive & iCloud files

I upgrade to Yosemite. When I search with Alfred, it keeps showing me results from Library/Mobile Documents folder.

And when I try to add iCloud Drive from in the Search Scope, it is not possible to add.

So what am I doing is wrong. Many thanks in advance.

I upgrade to Yosemite. When I search with Alfred, it keeps showing me results from Library/Mobile Documents folder.

And when I try to add iCloud Drive from in the Search Scope, it is not possible to add.

So what am I doing is wrong. Many thanks in advance.

I'm unclear what the issue is? Is it that you can't add the iCloud Drive to the search scope or are you unable to search it? iCloud Drive is actually stored within Mobile Documents and therefore, unless you modified the original, default search scope, you should be able to search iCloud Drive. If the items that you are searching for are in one of the auto created folders, then the documents, when searched, will actually show as another location, still within Mobile Documents. That is the actual location.

Hi David, many thanks for your reply. You are right. I cannot add iCloud Drive into the search scope. But I guess it isn't necessarily as iCloud Drive is actually stored within Mobile Documents, like you said.

Thank you very much. That resolved my issue. Have a good weekend.