What's the Search URL for Google "I'm Feeling Lucky"?

I'd like to shorten the Alfred keyword (Feature --> Web Search) from 'lucky' to just 'l' (Feeling a bit lazy/I use the feature very often, which sometimes leads to 'lukyc' or another variation of the misspelling).

Thanks.

I'd like to shorten the Alfred keyword (Feature --> Web Search) from 'lucky' to just 'l' (Feeling a bit lazy/I use the feature very often, which sometimes leads to 'lukyc' or another variation of the misspelling).

Thanks.

You can actually, from the Web Search preferences, double click on the "lucky" keyword and edit it from there

You can actually, from the Web Search preferences, double click on the "lucky" keyword and edit it from there

Thanks. You truly are an 'Alfred Guru', as your forum tag implies. 

I tried double clicking the display text area, and didn't see the 'Edit custom search' so that I assumed it was locked in place. 

Thanks again.

• 2 years later...

@Fnantier It's not possible to delete default searches, only to disable them by unchecking the "Enabled" checkbox.

It'll be there with the display text "I'm feeling lucky for '{query}' - You may have changed the keyword, so look out for that display text, and double-click the keyword to change it back to "lucky" or the keyword of your choice :) 

Cheers,
Vero

• 1 year later...