Wrong keyboard layout on lock

I'm on Yosemite, and use Colemak for my primary keyboard layout.

If I put the screen to sleep then wake it, I see the login screen with an option in the upper right corner to switch between Colemak and Canadian English (QWERTY).

When I use Alfred to lock the computer, it seems to put the keyboard back into QWERTY with no option in the upper right to change to Colemak.

I'm on Yosemite, and use Colemak for my primary keyboard layout.

If I put the screen to sleep then wake it, I see the login screen with an option in the upper right corner to switch between Colemak and Canadian English (QWERTY).

When I use Alfred to lock the computer, it seems to put the keyboard back into QWERTY with no option in the upper right to change to Colemak.

You might want to set your Mac to require password when coming back from screensaver, and using the screensaver as your "lock" instead. (you can change the keywords in Alfred's preferences)

I've found coming back from screensaver more reliable than telling OS X to lock my Mac.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, is there any way for Alfred to Put Displays To Sleep like you can set in Hot Corners? I'd rather have that than the screensaver.

Edit: going to try using Sleep. Seems like it's pretty snappy to wake up.

I also made a workflow for it a while back. It uses a little binary app to do the same thing. Its here