1password powerpack - support for 2 vaults?

Hi All,

Hoping someone knows if it is possible to use the 1password alfred integration for more than just one 1password vault. If so, then how do I do so?

I have one vault for work and another for personal. Ideally I would like both to be available via Alfred. Otherwise the muscle memory will never develop due to the mental overhead associated with having to ask myself if this particular 1password login is available via the alfred shortcut. So having two vaults appears to more or less limit any benefit attained by using alfred with 1password.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Hoping someone knows if it is possible to use the 1password alfred integration for more than just one 1password vault. If so, then how do I do so?

I have one vault for work and another for personal. Ideally I would like both to be available via Alfred. Otherwise the muscle memory will never develop due to the mental overhead associated with having to ask myself if this particular 1password login is available via the alfred shortcut. So having two vaults appears to more or less limit any benefit attained by using alfred with 1password.

Thanks!

When you enable integration with 3rd parties in 1Password, it creates a file of readable information for apps like Alfred to use so that it can present you with results. This only includes your primary vault. As such, Alfred can't work around that without 1Password providing the data.

Check 1Password's forum to see whether this request has been made before; Otherwise it may be worth letting them know you're interested in seeing this added. :)

When you enable integration with 3rd parties in 1Password, it creates a file of readable information for apps like Alfred to use so that it can present you with results. This only includes your primary vault. As such, Alfred can't work around that without 1Password providing the data.

Check 1Password's forum to see whether this request has been made before; Otherwise it may be worth letting them know you're interested in seeing this added. :)

Thanks Vero. So you believe the correct behavior to be for 1password to create just one file that contains info from multiple vaults?

I would have assumed that each vault would have its very own generated file; being as I have to enable 3'rd party integration on a per vault basis. What would make more sense to me is for Alfred to allow someone to list the location of multiple files or directories from which to slurp up the bookmarks.

Is the contents.json file not the file used by Alfred? As I see that file existing for each vault and containing nearly the same information that additionally exists within the 1password helper bookmarks json file.