Alfred window shows latency in rendering

bocaboy

I'm seeing a great deal of latency while using Alfred v2.5.1 (308). It manifests itself by a delay in displaying the Alfred input window and jerking and hesitant recognition of input.

I'm currently using a pre-release of Yosemite 10.10.1 (14B23). I'm on a mid-2010 MacBook Pro with 8GB RAM. Any other reports of this behavior?

For the record, I am seeing latency in other services, particularly typing, and I'm trying to track down the culprit. Since Alfred is central to my workflow, I wanted to make sure that no one else was having this issue while running Yosemite.

Thanks!

I'm seeing a great deal of latency while using Alfred v2.5.1 (308). It manifests itself by a delay in displaying the Alfred input window and jerking and hesitant recognition of input.

I'm currently using a pre-release of Yosemite 10.10.1 (14B23). I'm on a mid-2010 MacBook Pro with 8GB RAM. Any other reports of this behavior?

For the record, I am seeing latency in other services, particularly typing, and I'm trying to track down the culprit. Since Alfred is central to my workflow, I wanted to make sure that no one else was having this issue while running Yosemite.

Thanks!

I haven't seen or heard of this latency... but I'll leave this in the bugs forum for now in case others see it.