jason0x43

Philips Hue workflow

When trying to connect my hub I get the following error: "invalid value, jason0x43.alfred-hue, for parameter, username".  Occurs regardless of whether I tap the link button on the hub or not.

Hello jason0x43,

Thank you very much for this workflow ! I was looking for this because I use the Lux version of Philips Hue (the one without colors, just white light). Your workflow seems the only one I found to be compatible with my Hue Lux bulbs and I'm very happy with this one, because I'm a daily user of Alfred and these bulbs ;-)

But unfortunately, one very interesting feature of your workflow is not working for me: the level menu. Nothing happens when I use it, and here is the code found in debug mode: http://hastebin.com/ohevuyorur.vhdl

Would you be able to solve this? I would very appreciate it.

Many thanks :-)

Hello jason0x43,

Thank you very much for this workflow ! I was looking for this because I use the Lux version of Philips Hue (the one without colors, just white light). Your workflow seems the only one I found to be compatible with my Hue Lux bulbs and I'm very happy with this one, because I'm a daily user of Alfred and these bulbs ;-)

But unfortunately, one very interesting feature of your workflow is not working for me: the level menu. Nothing happens when I use it, and here is the code found in debug mode: http://hastebin.com/ohevuyorur.vhdl

Would you be able to solve this? I would very appreciate it.

Many thanks :-)

Hmmm...  It seems that the base level menu is trying to send data to the wrong URL. Easy enough to fix. I hadn't noticed that one because it's been forever since I wanted to change the level of all my lights at once. Need tests...