Can't find Alfred.alfredpreferences on Time Machine backup

I recently had to reformat my drive and drag and drop files from time machine (rather than do a restore per genius bar instructions).

The problem is that I can't find Alfred.alfredpreferences in Application Support on time machine and would prefer not to have to recreate all my workflows.

As I only have the one mbp, I was not syncing with dropbox. Am I out of luck or looking in the wrong place?

Related question: I am now syncing with dropbox. Since setting up the sync, I have added two workflows but when I reveal the file in finder, the last modified date is before the time that I added the workflows. Is this working correctly?

As I only have the one mbp, I was not syncing with dropbox. Am I out of luck or looking in the wrong place?

By default, your Alfred.alfredpreferences file will be in ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred 2/ 

Did you set up syncing, even locally, to something like your Documents folder or somewhere else on your Mac? 

Once syncing with Dropbox, don't worry about the modified date for Alfred.alfredpreferences, as it's effectively a containing folder for all of your preferences. :)

By default, your Alfred.alfredpreferences file will be in ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred 2/ 

Did you set up syncing, even locally, to something like your Documents folder or somewhere else on your Mac? 

Once syncing with Dropbox, don't worry about the modified date for Alfred.alfredpreferences, as it's effectively a containing folder for all of your preferences. :)

I don't see ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred 2/  on my backup, but it does have a folder called alfred-workflows in my home folder. Only has 1 of about 20 workflows though so I guessed I must have synced it there (don't recall). Oh well, guess I just have to rebuild. Thanks.