I didn't see a way to run workflows from the iOS app.  Did I miss something?  If not is this something that is being considered?   I think this would be the real power to be able to run a multi step workflow.

I didn't see a way to run workflows from the iOS app.  Did I miss something?  If not is this something that is being considered?   I think this would be the real power to be able to run a multi step workflow.

There is a new Remote Trigger object you can add to your workflow which is then available from the [+] button when adding items for a remote page.

You can even setup whole remote pages within a workflow which are exported with the workflow itself if you were to share it.

http://support.alfredapp.com/workflows:config:triggers-remote

We have some screencasts coming in the next month which will show you how to get the most from Alfred Remote :)

Cheers,

Andrew

After I added a remote trigger and creating a new page I was able to add a button to run my workflow.  However I'm not quite sure what remote pages are.   I tried to add my workflow by clicking the "+" on the remote tab I see the message "No workflows currently contain remote pages".  I guess the "+" is to create pages on not add individual workflows.

Hopefully you can talk about what remote pages are.

After I added a remote trigger and creating a new page I was able to add a button to run my workflow.  However I'm not quite sure what remote pages are.   I tried to add my workflow by clicking the "+" on the remote tab I see the message "No workflows currently contain remote pages".  I guess the "+" is to create pages on not add individual workflows.

Hopefully you can talk about what remote pages are.

Take a look here: http://support.alfredapp.com/remote:workflow-page :)

Hey Andrew, on a related note I feel that the contextual menu for Run Workflow Trigger in the Remote section of Alfred Preferences could get quite cluttered. By the time I have 50 workflows all offering remote triggers things are going to get quite out of hand! Before I updated to 2.6 I was kind of expecting some sort of drag and drop interface.

Just some random ramblings :)