Sign in to follow this  
ManicDee

"Hooks" for "Lock" action?

Is there a way to tie my shell/python/whatever script in with Alfred's "Lock" action?

In the immediate instance, I'd like to clear all SSH keys and revoke sudo access when I lock the console. The shell commands to achieve this would be "ssh-add -Dx ; sudo -nK". For my purposes it wouldn't matter whether the script gets run before or after the console is actually locked.

Is there a way to tie my shell/python/whatever script in with Alfred's "Lock" action?

In the immediate instance, I'd like to clear all SSH keys and revoke sudo access when I lock the console. The shell commands to achieve this would be "ssh-add -Dx ; sudo -nK". For my purposes it wouldn't matter whether the script gets run before or after the console is actually locked.

There isnt a hook from Alfred for that but you can make a workflow that ran your script then executed the lock system command. Then you can disable the built in lock command