Request - Voice Control + Remote Trackpad + Notification Center

Hi very excited to see Alfred Remote finally out. I'm playing a little with it and I started imagining another main page for the app.

I'm a big fan of Alfred's simplicity and power. I would recognise Alfred more if for example the Remote app had just one microphone icon button that when you press it, shows Alfred on my Mac and is ready to type whatever I'm saying. 

Exactly like Alfred for Mac, Alfred Remote should have just one simple magic key that does it all.

or/and

A remote Trackpad/keyboard is a must because we can't always talk to type. I wish it would copy the BTT Remote style which I think is the best and the smartest of iOS remotes. But since this is Alfred it should also mimic the main window when typing so I imagine a purple hat icon on top corner left to activate a neat searchbar (maybe even sync themes between Mac and iPhone?) and retrieve the same results than on my Mac.

+

A Notification Center widget for iOS would be nice to Wake, Restart, Shut Down and Sleep commands. And a way to control Mac volume with iPhone volume buttons.

(I tried to draw what I meant lol too frustrated)

IMG_1140_zpsab5d55b4.jpg

Hi very excited to see Alfred Remote finally out. I'm playing a little with it and I started imagining another main page for the app.

I'm a big fan of Alfred's simplicity and power. I would recognise Alfred more if for example the Remote app had just one microphone icon button that when you press it, shows Alfred on my Mac and is ready to type whatever I'm saying. 

Exactly like Alfred for Mac, Alfred Remote should have just one simple magic key that does it all.

or/and

A remote Trackpad/keyboard is a must because we can't always talk to type. I wish it would copy the BTT Remote style which I think is the best and the smartest of iOS remotes. But since this is Alfred it should also mimic the main window when typing so I imagine a purple hat icon on top corner left to activate a neat searchbar (maybe even sync themes between Mac and iPhone?) and retrieve the same results than on my Mac.

+

A Notification Center widget for iOS would be nice to Wake, Restart, Shut Down and Sleep commands. And a way to control Mac volume with iPhone volume buttons.

(I tried to draw what I meant lol too frustrated)

IMG_1140_zpsab5d55b4.jpg

Dude.. is that an iPhone 3G? I think it's about time for an upgrade? :)

• 1 year later...

Apple doesn't have a voice recognition api, but even with a perfect voice recognition, I don't think I would ever use this feature.

In alfred I type like "t Hello", "img Alfred logo", "pw 20", "ip 127.0.0.1", "g Alfread", so very short terms, it would take much more time to spell them :D

Voice recognition is more like for other apps, Siri and Google Now, Alfred isn't for natural languages imo.

Remote trackpad sounds interesting, especially with 3d touch :D but I don't know if it would work, it has to be instantly without any lag.

Notification Widget would be great, but it would take some time after pressing. It has to connect first and currently I have no idea for what I would use it.

Edited by FirePanther