Alfred prefs disappear on reboot

hogan

Hello - This bug has existed for awhile on my system but i reboot so infrequently that it hasn't been terribly bothersome. The issue(s) occur when i reboot my Mac, on login all the prefs i've set for Alfred disappear (Alfred Hotkey, Appearance->Hide Menu Bar Icon).

I cannot remember which version of Alfred this started occurring on but I do know the issue existed in the build previous to the current 2.6 version.

OSX version: 10.9.5

Alfred version: v2.6 (374)

Hello - This bug has existed for awhile on my system but i reboot so infrequently that it hasn't been terribly bothersome. The issue(s) occur when i reboot my Mac, on login all the prefs i've set for Alfred disappear (Alfred Hotkey, Appearance->Hide Menu Bar Icon).

I cannot remember which version of Alfred this started occurring on but I do know the issue existed in the build previous to the current 2.6 version.

OSX version: 10.9.5

Alfred version: v2.6 (374)

This is most likely happening because OS X permissions are corrupted and Alfred isn't able to save preferences correctly. Take a look at this page for the steps to take to allow Alfred to start persisting his preferences normally again:

http://support.alfredapp.com/kb:persisting-preferences

Let me know how you get on :)

Cheers,

Vero