Open New Finder Window to my NAS Displaying all Shares

Hi I would like to create a workflow that will open a new finder window that will display my NAS with all the shares. This saves me clicking on Finder > NAS ( then all shares are displayed)

I have tried to modify and existing New Finder Window workflow but no joy. The closest I can get it to do is open the Network Folder

tell application "Finder"
	activate
	make new Finder window to open folder "Network" of computer container
end tell

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

James

Hi I would like to create a workflow that will open a new finder window that will display my NAS with all the shares. This saves me clicking on Finder > NAS ( then all shares are displayed)

I have tried to modify and existing New Finder Window workflow but no joy. The closest I can get it to do is open the Network Folder

activate
	make new Finder window to open folder "Network" of computer container
end tell

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

James

It's really weird.. it doesn't return the folder names when you try to retrieve them. You can tell it to "get folder 'itsname'" but it doesn't show the name on the returned object. TRy something like this..

activate
	open folder "NAS" of folder "Network" of the computer container
end tell

If you don't have any shares on the NAS mounted, it will just open to that device and require authentication to the device. If you have already mounted a share on that device, it should show the list of shares.

Thank you David

Still no joy though. It only saves me clicking on Finder then NAS. Was just trying to get me head around a workflow.

activate
	open folder "Network" of the computer container
end tell

At least this opens the network folder and I just have to double click on NAS.