Connecting Alfred via Mac Network (Device)

I connect my iPad to my Mac by setting up a network on my Mac since I do not have wifi access where I use Alfred. The Alfred App recognizes the network and Mac but when I try to add a remote it just searches constantly and never finds the app. I have verified my iPad is in fact connect by using other apps such as iMazing to access the iPad.

Also, whenever I launch Alfred on my iPad it asks to connect to the iTunes store, but since i have no network connection I cannot do that.

Thanks

I connect my iPad to my Mac by setting up a network on my Mac since I do not have wifi access where I use Alfred. The Alfred App recognizes the network and Mac but when I try to add a remote it just searches constantly and never finds the app. I have verified my iPad is in fact connect by using other apps such as iMazing to access the iPad.

Also, whenever I launch Alfred on my iPad it asks to connect to the iTunes store, but since i have no network connection I cannot do that.

Thanks

Alfred Remote shouldn't be asking to connect to the iTunes store when it starts unless something is wrong - could you pop an email to our info@ address, as this issue will need to be sorted before you have a chance of connecting!

Cheers,

Andrew