Run a specific File Action for a given file type when pressing enter

For me it would be great to run a special File Action for "*.sublime-project" files just by pressing enter, without explicitly selecting a File Action using right-arrow or a workflow prefix.

Description:

1. find a ".sublime-project" file using the normal fuzzy File Search

2. hit enter

3. run my custom sublime File Action / workflow

Alfred can already move your custom File Actions to the top with "Sort action by last used per file type". An extra checkbox for implicitly executing the top-most action just by pressing enter is maybe enough to enable this feature. This is helpful when using Alfred as a cmd+tab complement to switch between open files and applications. Example: Switch to chrome: "chro...[enter]", then switch to a sublime project: "myproj...[enter]". (The latter would run my custom workflow.)

Kind regards, Carl

PS I have found a workaround by changing my "*.sublime-project" files in OSX to always open with a home-made application running some additional scripts when these files are opened.

PS I have found a workaround by changing my "*.sublime-project" files in OSX to always open with a home-made application running some additional scripts when these files are opened.

This is what I do with Sublime Text anyway because you really always want to open .sublime-project files with the subl command-line tool, not the Mac application, because subl correctly restores the workspace, but Sublime Text.app doesn't.

You might be interested in my Sublime Text Projects workflow. It can also look in hidden directories and exclude results (unlike Alfred), and if you have scripts for .sublime-project files, you could plug them in very easily.