npeeps

Workflow Folders

Hi there!

I'd love the ability to sort workflows into folders (e.g. productivity, web searches, etc.). It's starting to look a little cluttered!

Keep up the AMAZING work!

Thanks!

Yeah, this would be handy. In the meantime, what I've done is taken some of the simpler workflows that just perform one command and put them all in one workflow, like so:

screenshot20130209at148.png

Helps a little bit with the sidebar clutter. ;)

Yeah, this would be handy. In the meantime, what I've done is taken some of the simpler workflows that just perform one command and put them all in one workflow, like so:

Helps a little bit with the sidebar clutter. ;)

In which case, being able to copy and paste objects between flows would be highly desirable

Bringing this back up as a suggestion. Not sure if this is a possibility but it seems it would be. Or I don't see a reason that this wouldn't be a good idea. Can anyone give insight?

I put my workflows in Categories and filter the view as needed.

https://www.alfredapp.com/help/workflows/organising-workflows/

An advantage here is that the category is stored with the workflow metadata, so it can be read without needing to find a way to query Alfred's UI to get the enclosing folder, and/or automatically change a folder field when the user drags stuff around in the UI.

Edited by dfay