Missing workflows

I am just starting on Alfed 2 and created several  simple workflows that have disappeared.  I replaced 2 of them, just shortcuts to open URL's, and they disappeared within an hour.  Can anyone explain why this is occurring?

Thanks,

Roger

I am just starting on Alfed 2 and created several  simple workflows that have disappeared.  I replaced 2 of them, just shortcuts to open URL's, and they disappeared within an hour.  Can anyone explain why this is occurring?

Thanks,

Roger

Roger, 

Sorry to hear about this happening. It's certainly not a common thing. Let's check a few things.. First off, where are your workflows/preferences currently stored? The default location is ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred 2/Alfred.alfredpreferences. Or, are you using Dropbox or some other application for syncing your settings?

Have you tried repairing permissions? There could be a permissions issue preventing the preferences from persisting.

Have you tried rebooting? 

• 1 year later...

@Andrew, Thanks for replying, I don't have them in my Workflow folder (on the MacBook) ... I may be looking in the wrong place because I also don't have them in my CCC BackUp, nor my BackBlaze BackUp. Grrr, The BackUps are older than the current mishap; I will continue the search, Best, 

A straightforward copy worked,

Any ideas why I lost them, curiously two survived, i.e., were still to be found in ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred 2/Alfred.alfredpreferences,

Thanks,

p.s. To preserve the GoogleDrive copy of my Sync Folder, I reset Sync to DropBox ... This jogged my memory: I recently relocated my GoogleDrive to an External Drive, and did not update the Sync -ed locations,  ... henceforth I will keep all Sync -ed locations on my Home Drive,